murcia

Portal de Aguilas

www.portaldeaguilas.com

Aguilas - SpanishAguilas - English
detail of Aguilas

 

The bridge of the Rambla de las Culebras, the evident proof of the incompetence of the socialists in infrastructures (30/07/2020)

Reverte: "It is unacceptable that the team of the Socialist Government of Águilas has not been farsighted, they have been unable to negotiate the early completion of the works of the urbanization adjacent to the compensation board, also delaying the approval of the reparcelling project of the same "Bernabé: "On March 1, 2016, the Mayor of Águilas, Mari Carmen Moreno, and I, as counselor, signed an agreement between the Ministry and the City Council for the construction of the bridge works on the Rambla de la Culebras"The spokesperson for the People's Party in Aguila, Eva Reverte, the PP senators, Francisco Bernabé and Juan María Vázquez, the regional deputy, Clara Valverde, and the councilors, Francisco Navarro and Antonio Landáburu, today called on the Mayor of Águilas, Mari Carmen Moreno, the immediate opening of the Rambla de las Culebras bridge.This was announced this morning by the PP spokesperson for Eagles, Eva Reverte, who assured that "it is incomprehensible that since 2015 this work is unable to open to traffic, especially when it is finished and closed since June 2018 and there is a commitment express of the mayor to open it in October of that year ".Reverte has stated that "in March 2015 the popular mayor, Bartolomé Hernández presented the project for the construction of the new bridge over the Rambla de la Culebras, a historical claim of the municipality, together with the then Minister of Development, Public Works and Land Planning , Francisco Bernabé, in the absence of a permit to be granted by the Segura Hydrographic Confederation ".At a press conference, which took place on the bridge itself, the popular senator, Francisco Bernabé, remarked that "on March 1, 2016, the Mayor of Águilas, Mari Carmen Moreno and I, as counselor, signed an agreement between the Ministry and the city council for the construction of the bridge works on the Rambla de la Culebras ".

"The project was valued at € 297,538.62, of which € 250,000 (84% was borne by the Government of the Region of Murcia) and € 47,583.62 (the remaining 16%) contributed by the local consistory", has Barnabas nuanced."The tender notice for the works was published almost 10 months after the signing of the agreement, at the end of December 2016," said Bernabé, "being completed in June 2018, and from then until today, the bridge continues without to be able to be used, evident proof of the incompetence of the socialists in infrastructures ".The popular senator has remarked that "the raison d'être of this infrastructure is a matter of citizen security, the only solution not to leave the population isolated is this bridge, which has been built for two years and closed for two years." "We are seeing the incompetence of the PSOE in all questions about the new highways in the region and in a very special way in what has to do with high speed, which directly affects Águilas, since if we do not have high speed until Lorca and its extension to Almería, we will never see improved railway communications in the municipality ".The councilor of the Popular Party has explained, that "it is inadmissible that there has been no foresight from the team of the socialist Government of Eagles, being unable to negotiate the prompt completion of the works of the urbanization adjacent to the compensation board, also delaying, the approval of the subdivision of the project of the same, that bridge is necessary to communicate part of the population when we suffer rains, and soon we will be facing a possible new phenomenon of cold drop, "Reverte concluded.

Source: PP Águilas

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información